I'm back! Finally Internet up and running!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Am I  wimpy or smart? Today I woke up with my hands hurting (along with everyone else I am sure who did the WOD yesterday) I checked my phone and saw the WOD for today. 5 rds of running 400m - no problem- but then I saw 25 KB swings. Instantly my palms started to hurt and I thought to myself... when you are in the middle of a WOD, sure finish and take the pain, but why start one when hands are bleeding already? So I opted to stay home and unpack more boxes. (I should have gone to the gym... moving is NOT fun!) Anyway- instead of posting the pics from my journal for the last week due to lack of Internet, I will just bring it in and show coach.

1 comments:

Jason Cobb said...

No worries, I know moving sucks and you can post the "catch-up" portion of your food log when you have time. You have done the best job of keeping it up to date!!!